|Exercise and Boot Camp Permits|
On a limited basis, grassy areas of the park may be available for
reservation subject to all City reservation policies.
Please note: all commercial use including boot camps and fitness
activities require approval through the reservation process. Boot Camps/Exercise Permits are allowed at the following locations:
- Col. Bill Barber
- Cypress (no permits issued after 4pm; no restroom access before 9am)
- Oak Creek
- Sweet Shade
- Turtle Rock (approved only after 8:30am)
For mapped locations of the above listed parks, click here for the Interactive Park Map.
Please contact facility reservations staff at 949-724-6620 or email@example.com to check current
All interested boot camps/exercise permits must comply with the following:
1. Must submit a facility rental application and pay deposits ($200) and hourly fees ($26 per hour) a minimum
of two weeks prior to first requested date
2. Must provide a copy of the certificate of liability insurance with separate endorsement listing the City of Irvine
as additionally insured
3. Must provide copy of current City of Irvine business license
Link to complete policies, application and fees.
- Restroom use is not guaranteed and not all parks may have restrooms. Check the Public Park inventory list for a listing of park amenities.
- Please note daylight savings times during the year. Parks are not lit in the early morning or late evening before and after dawn and dusk. Use of the park is restricted before dawn and after dusk. Exercise groups do not have access to lighted fields or walkway lights.
- Distribution of flyers or advertisements on vehicle windows in City parking lots is prohibited. (Irvine Municipal Code section 3-4-120).
- Signs or Banners may not be displayed or posted towards street traffic. Community Development does have sign/banner restrictions and fees. Click here for information.
Parks Make Life Better!SM