|Classes & Activities ~ IrvineQuickReg|
Registration is currently available for spring and summer programs plus summer camps.
Registration for Learn to Swim begins Sunday, May 19 at 9 p.m.
Click to view the online versions of Inside Irvine
The summer edition of Inside Irvine was mailed
the week of May 6. Registration is now available.
Click here to browse and register for your favorite programs and activities.
Click here for our latest announcement.
When registering, please wait for your confirmation receipt at
the end of the transaction. Use the printer icon to print a copy.
Note: your credit card statement will show a
charge to ACT*City of Irvine-CS
Need to update your account?
Contact program registration staff via email or by calling 949-724-6610. This includes updating your contact information (phone, address, email) or adding/updating family members.
Click here to view a video of winter programs.
- Click to enter the registration website.
- Forgot your Client ID & Family Pin? Click here and enter your email or call 949-724-6610 to get your numbers.
- NEW TO OUR SYSTEM? Please call 949-724-6610 to have your account set up instantly!
- We hope the process to find information or register for classes is an easy one. If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance, please contact us at 949-724-6610 or email email@example.com.
- Don't live in Irvine but would like to receive Inside Irvine at your home? Call us at 949-724-6610 to be added to our non-resident mailing list.
5-Ways to Register:
Requires a Client ID & Family PIN to complete QuickReg/Internet and Touch-Tone Registration. Call 949-724-6610 to set up an account instantly.
Parks Make Life Better!SM
Enter the Client ID of the Adult or Main Contact.
Enter the Client ID first, then Family Pin.
Use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. *note: only Visa and Mastercard are accepted through the Touch-Tone system.
Registration for summer classes and
camps is is available now.
Spring 2013 Recreation Activities
for school-age children
Distributed through IUSD
Click here to download
Print the receipt after entering
credit card information.
When browsing activities, if only one page of classes (1-10) appear and the "next" button or page number button returns to the search screen, delete your temporary internet files and re-start your internet browser or use the facility drop down list when searching.
City's Tax ID# 95-2759391
Please consult a tax professional to verify if your child's enrollment is a qualifying credit. Link to IRS Dependent/Child Care information.